Welcome

Hello there, and welcome to Magda Row....

{SNEAK PEEK} Vintage Farm Fresh Breakfast Bridal Shower

I'm not quite ready with my post on Maddox and what I wrote about yesterday. I want the words to come out just right, so in the mean time I thought I would post a few fun things while I work on it!

I had the honor in July to do a fun little bridal shower for the Kindergarten Assistant from Maddox's class last year, Miss Sarah. She's a sweetie and we loved her. : )

Here's a sneak peek of that little gathering and since I'm rushing off to a Summer Reading Rewards swim party for grades 1-4, I will just show one photo here and the rest later today or in the morning.



It really did turn out cute and I can't wait to share the rest of the photos. Thanks to my fellow Kindergarten mom and good friend, Sandra, for all of the pics from her iPhone. I was so busy hosting that I forgot to grab my camera or at least my phone! It was a crazy, fun morning though.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment